Service Operation is one of ITIL core publications in Service Lifecycle. This course trains participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Operation. This also focuses on the process & functions that align business and IT. Service Operation aims to link IT deliverables to meeting business goals and delivering value to customers. Participants will be provided with practical and hands-on learning experiences using a scenario-based approach.
Service Operation (SO) aims to provide best practice for achieving the delivery of agreed levels of services both to end-users and the customers. Service operation is the part of the lifecycle where the services and value is actually directly delivered. Also the monitoring of problems and balance between service reliability and cost etc. are considered.
• Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
• APMG UK Accredited courseware
• Program delivered by Faculty who are Approved & Accredited by APMG UK with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
• Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
At the end of this course, participants will learn:
• Identifying the Vital Business Functions of the organization
• Prioritizing incidents based on impact and vulnerability
• Restoring services quickly thereby minimizing business impact
• Identifying root cause of a problem and providing a permanent solution
• Providing access to only authorized personnel as the business deems fit
• Taking appropriate measures to proactively resolve events much before they impact business
• Establishing a Single Point of Contact for effective and efficient resolution of incidents
• Identifying competent resources to manage organization's Infrastructure
• Identifying competent resources to manage organization's Application
• Managing IT Operations seamlessly and providing conducive facilities
• Identifying Key Performance Indicators leading to Critical Success Factors
• Introduction to Service Management
• Service Operations Principles
• Service Operations Processes
• Common Service Operations Activities
• Technology Considerations
• Implementation Considerations
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors, Risks
• Scenario Based Exercises and thorough review
• Tips in choosing the best answer
• Examination Preparation, Mock Examinations & Review
• APMG, UK Certification exam on Service Operations
• 2i Learning Hours Certificate for all participants.
• APMG UK Accredited courseware
• ITIL 2 sets of Scenario & Questions Exercises that will prepare the participants for final exam.
• Tips to successfully attempting the ITIL Service Operation Certification Exam
• Certification Examination from APMG International – UK
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operations certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
• Chief information officers (CIOs)
• Chief technology officers (CTOs)
• Supervisory staff
• Team leaders
• Service designers
• IT architects
• IT planners
• IT consultants
• IT audit managers
• IT security managers
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
About Certification Examination
ITIL Intermediate Certification on Service Operation
About the Examination:
• Exam Format: Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
• Number of Scenarios: 8
• Number of Question per scenario: 1
• Number of probable answers for each question: 4
• Scoring: Best Ans=5; second Best Ans =3; slightly correct Ans=1; Distractor=0
• Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
• Exam Delivery: Online or paper based.
• Exam Duration: 90 minutes
• Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
• An ITIL Foundation certificate v2 with v2-v3 bridge or higher.
• Candidates must have undertaken at least 21 contact hours for this syllabus as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme. Contact hours are hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an accredited training organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution.
• A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Service Operations, the participant will earn 3 credits in the ITIL Service Operations qualification scheme.